Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Drama Club's Journey

Hello all,

How are you this wet Wednesday afternoon? I was looking at the photos posted and it brought back such fun memories. It's been such a joyride. So how has the journey been for you so far? I've enjoyed watching you come out of your shells and I must say Drama Club members are definitely more vocal and outspoken. The National Library performance at Jurong was our first public performance and it was a blast! The librarian was so impressed and I was so proud of each and every one of you for rising up to the occasion. Then we had the Ramayana dramatization for Racial Harmony day.......I loved seeing you transform into epic characters. Not to mention the make-up.......it was awesome. I love the little blue boy! (*wink wink) Well I hope you have had as much as I had. Can't wait to read your posts.

Mrs Nair

No comments:

Post a Comment