- The props switched very fast.
- The props are simple but tells the audience a lot about what is happening.
- It is very localised and keeps the audience engaged.
- The voices of the actors and actresses were very strong and audible.
- Audience that are not Singaporeans or have not lived in Singapore for a long time will not get the jokes and the play will be boring for them.
I enjoyed the play overall and I feel that we can learn from the play and apply it to our SYF performance. I think the areas we should improve are the interaction between the actors and audience and also the audibility of the actors' voices.